Got time for a game? Our leisure time should include games! Have you ever played Boggle? It is a fast-paced word game where players pick out words working against the clock. When my daughters were much younger and my mom was still able to travel, we would gather around the dining table and play several …
This is funny enough to make your day! Cheers!
Ambiguity & Idiosyncrasies
For those who love the philosophy of ambiguity, as well as the idiosyncrasies of English…
…Enjoy a little wordy nerdy witty wordplay!
- ONE TEQUILA, TWO TEQUILA, THREE TEQUILA…… FLOOR.
- ATHEISM IS A NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATION.
- IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYS AND APES?
- I WENT TO A BOOKSTORE AND ASKED THE SALESWOMAN, “WHERE’S THE SELF- HELP SECTION?” SHE SAID IF SHE TOLD ME, IT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE.
- WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?
- IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM?
- WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO “GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?”
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE AN ENDANGERED ANIMAL EATING AN ENDANGERED PLANT?
- IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?
- WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?
- WHY DO THEY LOCK GAS STATION TOILETS? ARE THEY AFRAID SOMEONE WILL BREAK-IN AND CLEAN THEM?
- IF A…
View original post 217 more words
I have the honor of being a part-time lecturer for a large northern California university. I teach part-time, usually one night class per semester, in addition to my day job (15 days to go, incidentally). The Fall semester found me teaching two classes this time, so I have been ridiculously busy, preparing lectures, physically teaching …