- How can we encourage more readers to leave reviews for our books?
- Book Review of Toni Pike’s The Rock of Magus
- Sally’s Cafe and Bookstore Update – Annabelle Franklin, Terri Webster Schrandt and William Savage
- #Book Review – #Better Blogging with Photography by Terri Webster Schrandt
- My Book Review of Have Bags, Will Travel
- My Book Review of The Heart Stone Chronicles: Part 1, The Swamp Fairy
- Smorgasbord Blogger Daily – 31st January 2017 – Dragons, Strong Women, Peace, Favourite Things and a Review
- For the Love of Reading–Book Review: Vampyrie: Origin of the Vampire
- My New Novel Is Now Available on Amazon!
- Glimpses Book Review and Author Round-Up
Now that I am a self-published Indie author, this page is dedicated to my books.
Better Blogging with Photography: Maximize Your Blog Using Your Own Images
Check out my Amazon author page.
Maximize Your Blog Using Your Own Images!
There is truth to the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words. As a blogger, are you weary of constantly hunting for images to illustrate the subject of your blog posts?
Perhaps you are a new blogger struggling to get more readers. Or a seasoned blogger continually seeking inspiration for quality blog posts.
This guidebook is designed to help you utilize your own images on your blog or website.
While free image sites abound, there are limitations to using so-called “free” images. Gone are the days when bloggers can innocently copy and paste an image from the web and paste it into their blog post. After reading this short guidebook, you will want to grab your smart phone or inexpensive digital camera and start taking photos!
Please click here to buy this book.
Here are some reviews of my book:
Terri’s chapters are well organized with helpful tips on each topic including how to curate and edit your own images. She tells how she built her blog and gained followers/friends using photos and participating in photo challenges and link parties. I liked her list of credible links to find free images and free tools & programs to edit photos. She discusses social media. I never considered that photo challenges also publish your post to social media. She told some compelling copyright issue stories to encourage readers to use their own images.
From Janet Sunderland, a WordPress blogger.
This is one of the best how-to books I’ve read on both blogging and using images in blogs. Terri’s experience as a teacher clearly shines as she organizes the book in a step-by-step fashion with great tips, both the do-this, and the don’t-do-this! She uses images throughout to illustrate her points, which gives a visual representation of the information. Along with instructions on the skills of blogging, she includes recommendations for social media sites as a tool for getting that blog seen. In the final chapter, she includes “a round-up of links and resources…” A great book for beginning bloggers as well as a fine resource for experienced bloggers.”
Some thoughts by reviewers on Goodreads.
My book was featured on several blogs!
Tina Frisco (part of an author round-up)
Many thanks to all who bought, read, reviewed, posted and shared this book!
My next book, tentatively titled, “How Midlife Women are Reclaiming Their Leisure Time,” is currently being written.