Welcome to the inaugural post for the rebirth of the popular photo challenge Sunday Stills! Aixa at Mucho Spanish and I are thrilled to co-host this weekly feature!
What is different about this reincarnation of Sunday Stills is that we have added a link-up using InLinkz. Link-ups are a popular way to share your posts with others. We ask that you participate in the link-up and read others’ Sunday Stills posts. For now, this will be a continuous link-up. If it grows into a large link-up, we may change it to a weekly link-up.
May 6th’s Sundays Stills theme is “Refreshing.” Refreshing can have many meanings from sipping a cold beverage* on a hot day to diving into a cold mountain stream. The act of refreshing can also manifest into just sitting and enjoying a sunset after a long day working or playing!
The photo below is a macro view of my St Patrick’s Day green margarita. It was very refreshing!
(*according to the National Days Calendar, today is also National Beverage Day and the first Sunday in May is “National Lemonade Day!”)
In the next photo, my hubby is stand-up paddling with our Boykin Spaniel Brodie on a hot, windless, July day at the Sacramento River Delta. With no wind, it can be rather warm (temps can get to 100 degrees), so hanging out in and near the water is a must for campers.
Simple Rules for Linking Up Your Post
However, linking up is a great way to show off your fab photos to other like-minded bloggers and maybe meet some new friends!
- Have fun and meet other bloggers!
- If you link a post, please stop by one or two other blogger’s links and spend a few moments reading, commenting, and sharing. Isn’t that what building a blogging community is about? You are not expected to read every post shared, but try to find a few that look interesting to you and leave a meaningful comment.
- If you share yours or others posts, please use the hashtag #SundayStills
- When linking up be sure to consider these two important steps:
- When entering the URL, do NOT link up to your homepage. You must link up to a SPECIFIC blog post.
- Where it prompts you to include “Name” do NOT enter your name! Use the title of your post here.
Click here to see the themes for May!
What is refreshing to you? Show us in a photo!
And don’t forget to link-up here: