- The Long Leisure Link for Halloween
- The Leisure Link Week 10 Round Up: Commenting is Caring
- The Leisure Link Week 9 Round-Up
- Time Out
- The Leisure Link is Back October 1st
- Coffee and the Art of Blogging
- The Leisure Link Final Round-Up
- The Long Leisure Link #7
- Summer Fun at The Leisure Link #6
- The New and Improved Leisure Link
Join my weekly Link Up to promote your blog posts. The Leisure Link accepts any post related to all things leisurely and recreational.
The Leisure Link is no more. But since I blog about leisure, this information is helpful to all of us who struggle to find the time for leisure.
How do YOU define leisure? Is it creating a wonderful new recipe for a potluck or family gathering? Is leisure for you traveling to new, exciting places? How about telling us about your favorite hobbies, DIY craft projects, — by the way, blogging is a hobby for many of us! Share your posts about your favorite leisure places and spaces—the community park, a national park, your experience on your last cruise.
Whatever you blog about, whether it is fitness, children’s activities, recreational sports, or your favorite holiday traditions, the sky is the limit.
It is my goal with my blog to educate people about the benefits of leisure, one blog post at a time!
Find me on WordPress, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, StumbleUpon and Pinterest.