Thank you to my fellow blogger Faithful Homesteader http://faithfulhomesteader.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. I am blessed to be among such an impressive group of “new” bloggers and I love reading all these wonderful blogs! Thank you for creating a wonderful community and following my blog!
There are some guidelines for accepting the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a newlywed of 14 months 🙂
- I am about to retire!
- I am a windsurfer and Stand-Up Paddler
- I work out a minimum of 4 days a week.
- My children and step children are between the ages of 26 & 30.
- I am a Christian and belong to my church for 28 years.
- I am a leisure educator.
Here is a list of fellow bloggers with which I am very impressed. You are special to me because many of you started the Blogging 101 journey with me. I read your works every day you post (some of you are posting beasts!!).
Telling it Like It is http://myown2sense.com/ tells her 2 and 5 cents worth
LOVE HAPPY NOTES – The Home of Inspiration, Happiness and Fun shares some great stories
The Lemonade Chronicles a mom’s view of life chasing her kids around
Abolish Work as the title suggests, spend more time at leisure (near and dear to my heart)
Facing 50 with humour as a 50+ person, lot’s of relevance here
chaitanya’s other blog New Zealander with lot’s to share
The Milspouse Foodie a friend who blogs about her adventures of being a new Navy wife
Little Bits of Granola http://littlebitsofgranola.com/ good advice about lots of things and a cute title
Doug Warren dpw67.wordpress.com great songs via Spotify
Green Light Lady http://greenlightlady.wordpress.com/ Photography on God’s Creation
Retirement Lifestyle 007pandas.wordpress.com reading about the good, retired life
Luciledegodoy http://luciledegodoy.wordpress.com/ shares observations and nice photography
Chris Jurewicz’s blog http://chrisjurewicz.wordpress.com/ blogs about hockey, life in Canada and other great things
Cheers to you all!